Known John Beals for four years. Great attorney who works hard for his clients. I appreciate him helping out my clients.
When presented with an unfortunate circumstance that required the guidance from an attorney, I feel blessed to have met Rob. Not only is he extremely experienced in his work, which makes the process quite seamless, he makes the process appear to be easy. You are guided every single step of the way. He does all of the work, you just need to listen to his advice and supply the information he requests. He is available with quick responses for any questions you may have and explains all details of the process so that everything is crystal clear with no surprises. Highly recommended.
When a traumatic experience happened to me when I was 21, I thought all hope was loss. However, things quickly changed when I met Rob. From the get go his focus was on me, my needs and my case. I had never been through such an experience so everything that came with it was scary and unfamiliar. Rob was there every step of the way, answering questions in a quick manner when I didn’t understand something, always being readily available, concerned about my actual health and well-being, and provided me with the best options to settle my case. Even though my situation was 1,000 times stressful, Rob helped me with destressing, making the situation more bearable. He helped me get my life back. If anybody does an outstanding job at their profession its Rob Piering. He believes in really helping his clients to make sure they are satisfied, happy and well. I highly recommend Rob if you find yourself in a jam and need an attorney.
Very competent attorneys. Easy to deal with.
After calling several firms, I finally found the one I was looking for. As soon as i hung up the phone with John Beals, I knew he was the best attorney I have spoken too. He laid out my options on the phone, and immediately scheduled me for a FREE consultation. After my accident on July 28, 2016, Geico claimed I was 50% at fault for the accident which was completely caused by the other driver. John Beals out of courtesy negotiated the property damage to 70% against the other driver and 30% against me. I don't know of any other attorneys that help clients with the property damage aspect. Throughout my treatment for my knee injury, John was extremely helpful and guided me to a successful case. Geico ended up settling well before the deposition and court date as a result of John Beals amazing work. The Piering Law Firm is hands hands down the best personal injury law firm in Sacramento! Thank you John!